Welcome Campaign Internal Coordinators! The Salina Area United Way would like to thank you for volunteering to lead your company's United Way Campaign.
Internal Coordinators are the essential leaders of Workplace Campaigns and we want to do everything we can to help. This will be the hub for materials, information, and anything else you may need to successfully run a Salina Area United Way workplace campaign.
- Workplace Campaign Best Practices and Tips
- Campaign Report Form (NEW! Downloadable Excel Form...no math!)
- Employee Pledge Form (we are happy to mail merge your employee's information for you!)
- Business Pledge Form
- T-Shirt Sign-up (NEW! Order online and have shipped directly to your office!)
- Set of 4 Campaign Posters (11" x 17" and 8.5" x 11")
- Incentive Coupons
- Jeans Day Stickers
- Table Tents for office or break room
- Reserve the Change for Change T-Shirt Box
- DONATE NOW Yard Signs
- LIVE UNITED Banners
If you would like anything printed and delivered, send Joshua an email
with what and how much you would like.
SAUW has brand new Familywize information packets with new flyers
and info in them. Request a packet today!
The LIVE UNITED t-shirt box is available for your workplace campaign! if you are holding a special event, fundraiser, or just want to display your partnership, let us know what date you would like to host the box and we will bring it to you!
Click Here to Request Campaign Materials!
If you need any additional information, or have any questions about running a Workplace Campaign, please contact the United Way at 785-827-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org