Kick Off Your 2016 Workplace Campaign!
On September 19 we kicked-off our year with a fun, free community event! It was a beautiful day filled with games, healthy snacks and amazing feats of strength performed by Bubba Dowling.
Not only did we kick off our year, we also publicly announced our refreshed Mission Statement: STRENGTHENING OUR COMMUNITY. We also revealed our visual vision statement which reminds us of our goals:
- To Raise the High School Graduation Rate
- To Reduce the Number of Families Who Are Financially Unstable
- To Increase the Number of Families who are Healthy and Avoiding Risky Behavior
We are so fortunate to be able to work with each one of you to accomplish our mission!
Our Campaign Chairman, Ashley McArthur of Long McArthur and the rest of our staff is ready to help you with your needs for your workplace campaign this year. Below you will find information about the items available for you.
- Workplace Campaign Best Practices and Tips
- Campaign Report Form (NEW! Downloadable Excel Form...no math!)
- Employee Pledge Form (we are happy to mail merge your employee's information for you!)
- Business Pledge Form
- T-Shirt Sign-up (NEW! Order online and have shipped directly to your office!)
ADDITIONAL CAMPAIGN COLLATERAL
- Set of 4 Campaign Posters (11" x 17" and 8.5" x 11")
- Incentive Coupons
- Jeans Day Stickers
- Table Tents for office or break room
- Reserve the Change for Change T-Shirt Box
- DONATE NOW Yard Signs
- LIVE UNITED Banners
SALINA AREA UNITED WAY PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library Information and sign-up online, or download this form
- RAWR (Raising Active, Wild Readers) Program Information
- 2015 Resource Guide (English and Spanish)
- 211 Counter Card and information
- Familywize Rx Discount Information Packet
A member of our staff or Campaign Committee will be contacting you next week. We would like to know the date(s) you have set for your campaign, as well as what date and time you would like for a United Way Representative and/or our Campaign Chair to come speak to your staff. We will also be taking orders for items from the above to print and deliver. If you already know the above information, feel free to just reply to this email and we will get started on your packet!